Tuesday, April 22, 2008

DAY 7

Camera is no where to be found, and no I have NOT quit my regimen!!! I've been so exhausted and have been busy so I haven't had the time to blog! Today was the beast of it all!!! I went to Pilates, and I didn't think it would be too bad- boy was I ever wrong! It kicked my trash! I couldn't do all of the moves, because my thighs, abs, and butt were burning beyond belief! I highly recommend the class, I will definitely be going back! I will be lifting and running tomorrow, and Thursday is SPIN CLASS. I have every reason to be SO NERVOUS about this class. I have done it ONCE forever ago, and it was insane! I am looking forward to the pain! Thank goodness I don't have much going on today, cuz I am exhausted, sore, and so sleepy! I'll be hittin' the pillow by 8:30 tonight!!! Sleep, eat right, and exercise- THE WEIGHT IS COMING OFF!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE BEACH THIS YEAR!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Where are you taking pilaties at? I want to go!

Momzoo said...

Way to go, it makes me tired just thinking about all that exercse!

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

good job. spinning class is crazy awesome. i swear you drip like 3 pounds of sweat in 50 minutes.

Trish said...

You can do it, Jen!