I have officially gone back to Weight Watchers. I've lost weight there 3 different times, been successful every time and then we've moved and I've had excuses as to stopping- but I am back. FOR GOOD.
Reasons I love Weight Watchers:
- I love my friends that I met at WW. AMAZING PEOPLE!
- I love the meetings.
- I love that other people are going through the same crappy trial as I am with food.
- I am constantly inspired to be better when I know I am paying money to step on a scale. (Sad but true)
- I can eat whatever I want just not all of it!
- It is a way of life.
- I love that they teach you to feel better inside and out.
- I love that I am taking a night off for just me, to focus on just me.
- I love knowing and mark my words, that when I am a LIFE TIME MEMBER with WW, I will be at a very healthy weight, a single digit size in clothing, and have finally accomplished my goal of running a HALF MARATHON with a few of my BFF's!!!
Thanks for joining me in this journey, keep posted for some fabulous happenings in the everyday life of Jen- she's BACK!