Monday, October 6, 2008

WEEK 5

What a long week...Well here are the stats...

Weight last week: 205.6

Weight this morning: 203.2

Total lost: 2.4 pounds!

Not too bad, but I ate horribly this weekend! This time of year always gets to me- the sugar, Halloween, sugar cookies, all of it!

I am going to try hard to have one bad day, as far as eating wise, the points are easy to stay within my range, but I need to find new stuff to eat.

I was at my SIL'S house this week, I will be mentioning her from time to time. She has been losing weight this year, I am going to have her email me her stats, she wants to have lost 100 pounds by December 31st! She is down I think 40, but she is doing amazing!

She had something like this on her fridge, so I am going to do it here on the side bar for myself! It is a cool way to track your weight!

Here's to WEEK 6, wish me luck!

1 comment:

Momzoo said...

2.4 that is wonderful! Way to go!!!!