Wednesday, October 1, 2008

BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN...

For your and my entertainment, I am back in the saddle again!

Last night, I went to work out at my fitness center, while the Biggest Loser was on, yes, that is the first time I've watched it without gorging myself full of sugar!

65 minutes on the elliptical at Level 5
30 minutes of walking at 3.0 (slow down sista!)

I stretched, and that was it! It felt good to be doing something, I am so out of shape! I am going again tonight to do more cardio, and some weight lifting, we'll see how it goes, if the hubby gets home in time from WY!

I have eaten good so far today, here are the eats:

4 cups water= 0 points
2 eggs, scrambled= 5 points
1/8 c. salsa, homemade=0 points
10 strips of turkey bacon=10 points (over board, but so worth it!)
1 med. apple= 2 points
2 cups fresh/frozen blueberries= 2

so I have 7 points left for the day, and here is dinner

Protein Shake= 5 points

I don't know what else. I am having a shake cuz I need chocolate. Not because of health purposes!!!

Also, I have Zingers in the cupboard that hubby brought home, and I am not going to have any, I had 2 yesterday, and that did me in!!!

Trying to be good!

I hope to be at 201 or less on Monday, wish me luck!

No comments: