Starting weight on Sept. 1... 215 lbs...
Week 2: 207.4
Week 3: 203.4
Right Now: 200.2 lbs.
SO THERE YOU GO! pRETTy disgusting if you want to really know! It grosses me out even more! What started this whole regime, is a contest going on between me and a few of my siblings... We started our own "Biggest Loser Challenge", I don't know how much I can divulge, so this is all I will say for now!
I've been basically following the Weight Watcher's Points, but eating a high protein, low carb diet. The only problem is if you don't eat enough GREENS, your digestive track will hate you! I had a weak moment today, and I had a Diet Coke, it was either that or junk food, so I went with the caffeine. Here is a sneak peak into my upcoming week:
- Sad but true, I get 28 points on WW, and that is a ton of food, I only try to eat 24, so that I can drop the weight quicker...
- I have a new motto: RUN LIKE HELL... get my point...
- Work out at least 3-6 times a week. If I get it done in the morning, I rock it, in the afternoon, not so affective (effective?)...
- One really bad eating day (at least 1/2 of my weekly allowance points of 35)
- Drink tons and tons of water! I keep water in the car, water at the desk, in the kitchen, YOU GET THE POINT!
- Take 1 hydroxycut in the morning before I work out. Wakes me up, it is seriously just like drinking a red bull or diet coke. Pathetic I know, I don't take one everyday, but some days, I need a JOLT!
so that is it! Nothing special or fancy, just trying to be balanced and practical, after all I have a husband, 3 kids, cleaning, cooking, and everything else to do!
I'd love to hear what you are doing, any special tips, tricks, what not-to do's, and any low fat recipes would be great!
Best of luck in your journey!