Friday, September 19, 2008

It's been way too long!

Hello everyone! After not blogging for WAY TOO LONG, I am back! I have been in a whirlwind of moving, unpacking, football, soccer, losing weight, and- did I say losing weight?! Yes, I did! Okay, so let me start by saying, I am doing okay. One day at a time, but doing great! I am really going to try hard to blog each day, with what I am doing or not doing, eating, recipes, and turn this lack of blogging into my personal trial journey, and come out on top! I will be starting tomorrow with food, and let you know why I started losing weight again, and what is going to keep me motivated from here on out! It has been a rough week, but I am ready to go again! So stick with me, if you know me, give me a shout out, if you are blog stalking, and have great exercise advice, give another shout out!

Here we go! I will post tomorrow with a very insightful story of what has been going on the last 3 weeks, what my goals are, my weight, possibly a picture if you are lucky, and a few profound words!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Lots of love!

Jen

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Shout out! Hey Jen, good to hear from you. We look forward to playing you in football (I think) next week. Go Lone Peak Knights! Let's get together!