Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I guess that is why this is MY PERSONAL TRIAL...

I know, I'm back.  Still awake, it is 2:35 a.m. here in AZ and my mind is all over the place.  I've had so many problems, excuses, set backs, wake-up calls...blah, blah, blah.  My mind won't rest and to feel the need to go public is simply my way of needing feed back, encouragement, help, and just a way to get all of this mumbo-jumbo out of my head!

I posted back in January about this amazing program, well it is still amazing, but my attempt was not.  I won't give any more excuses.  I am simply over-weight, fed up (hahaha) with not having energy, and tired of not living. 

NOW ENTER:  LIVE THE LIFE PHASE 1

You can read my previous post about this, try it for yourself, do whatever.  But this one is for me.  Why? Cuz hmmmm, if you've seen me lately, you wouldn't ask.  Because my Dr. told me I had high cholesterol. Because heart disease runs in my family.  Because I am tired.  Because I love my family.  Most importantly, BECAUSE I DESERVE IT AND NEED IT.

Today will be my prep day and tomorrow will begin Day 1 OF WEIGH-IN WEDNESDAYS, nice ring to it, right!?

As I go through this journey, be patient with me, day by day, I hope to have words of inspiration, thoughts on recipes, over all tid bits about health, fashion, hair, and anything to do with changing from the inside/out or vice/versa.

I am going to go now, but please, drop in, say hello- this is going to be a long week!

No comments: