Monday, May 24, 2010

starting on MONDAY!

This is the classic phrase that I get the biggest kick out of! It's Friday, or Wednesday, but don't worry, cuz...I'm starting on Monday! Ever heard it? It goes around and around, til it is a month later and we all weigh more and our jeans are just a bit tighter! This time around, that wasn't my "phrase".
I started going back to Weight Watchers (WW) about 3 weeks ago, on a Thursday?! And although I am only a few pounds down, I feel more motivated each day to be a little better with my eating and to work out. I have been off of Diet Coke now for a whole 2 days...and I hope in 2 more days I won't want it! I've had my roller-coaster of a ride, that is for sure, but I am committed to getting healthy, I really have NO MORE EXCUSES. My youngest is almost five, and this fall, all of my children will be in school all day. ... so really- GET R DONE! Here is the plan this week...

  1. Most important, stay on track and follow the good food healthy guidelines. (more on that later)
  2. Exercise EVERY day for 1 hour.
  3. Swim, SOAK up the sun!
  4. BE POSITIVE
  5. Track WW Points.

I have found a fabulous recipe with low points, that is nutritious and delicious! I will post it later, just have to make sure I have the correct point value! You will love it!

Toodles,

Jen

No comments: