Friday, May 14, 2010

Carlsbad Countdown!

It seems like every year, I get on a kick...or shall I say I get a kick in the rear and decide to get moving cuz our beach vaca is fast approaching. I've decided to call it the "Carlsbad Countdown"! I am so excited for our beach vacation this year, but before I expand on that, I've got some slimming down/toning up to do! Stay with me on this crazy journey I call my personal trial. I am not where I want to be, but I have one question for you-

WHAT DO YOU WANT?
This has been on my mind ever since I watched the Biggest Loser on Wednesday (thank goodness for the DVR)...so I have been thinking and realizing what it is I really want, here are a few things and they are about me and for me...
  1. I want to run a marathon.
  2. I want to be healthy but still live life.
  3. I want to feel good on the inside about how I look on the outside.
  4. I want to have energy.
  5. I want to celebrate life by living, not through eating.
  6. I want to teach my children how live and be healthy.
  7. I want to do this for me.
  8. I want to be strong, physically.
  9. I want to have rock hard abs.
  10. I want to have smaller legs. Less jiggle.
  11. I want to have a toned body.
  12. I want to get up each day with a smile on my face and want to work out!

This is only the beginning...I've got a lot to say, but it is 9:45 a.m. and I am off to the gym. I'll be back to let you know how it goes down.

No comments: